Chapel with cultural heritage site status (first category).
Author Pietro Cuchetti, 1885.
This is a Neo-Romanesque stone chapel of the family Clescovich. Its meticulously sculptured details embellish the main façade. It has been decorated with vertically laid gray and white stone blocks, bands of larger blind arcades, floral and vegetational motifs, stylized shells, semi-columns and architraves.
All the details have been fastidiously carved in order to convey the impression of stone lace. The central part is where a portal and a lunette with three-gable tympanum hold a larger statue of an angel in prayer. Triple garland frieze with different floral patterns has been carved in low relief. Its rectangular portal is framed with semi-columns, corner consoles and an architrave.
Above the portal there is a lunette with pointed arch. Inside the arch we find a larger rosette which holds the family name and the year when it was built. Inside the chapel there are seven burial places and a massive stone table with a large beaded cross.