Chapel with cultural heritage site status (first category).
Author unknown, 1870.
This Neo-Classicist chapel with a larger layout was built in 1870. It resembles the Ancient Greek temple with four stairs and four massive, fluting Doric semi-columns that carry wide, undecorated architrave.
Its cornice rests on simple consoles. The double gable roof is indented, yet a life-size statue of Jesus Christ looking towards the sky was placed on the ridge. The side fronts have been divided into three parts with shallow, vertically fluting semi-columns.
The first part has a window with sickle-shaped lintel, closed with moulded grating. Even though the interior has been partly changed due to recent burials, 12 inner niches had been left with no decorations or architectural elements.